Sunday, August 16, 2009
Thought this was great, for me anyway. Freakin' To-Do List---
1. Finish the binding on Market Square
2. Drop off quilts and patterns
3. Make the Hushabye quilt (and name it!)
4. Sew backings for "upstairs-downstairs" and nameless Joe from #3
5. Write instructions for above patterns and one other who is still also nameless-
6. Ask my 7 year old to name the two patterns from above- she did a good job with "Upstairs-Downstairs"
7. Figure out what to make for dinner the rest of the week.
8. Fit in exercise.
9. Ship patterns
10. School open house
11. Begin making two more new quilts for patterns.
12. Edit instructions once Sandi send me the edits.
13. Get my "graphic artist" creating three new covers- he complains but he loves me so he does it anyway!
Ahh the list goes on-- I know there is more but that is all I can think of right now.
Maybe some of you are also list writers. I love to write lists and more importantly, to check them off. I hope there are others out there who are too because you might find these great FREE downloadable lists, clever and useful. Check out Erin Vale's Design site. She is obviously very talented, and must also be a list writer/checker-offer.
You should check out the site I found her from too. It is called How About Orange? The name intrigued me, so I checked it out one day. She is always finding cool stuff like these lists to download.
Anyway, just thought I would share! Toodles!